|hippo rant has now moved to a new place! |
so to continue reading rants.. not that i would encourage you to.. you now know where to go! :)
|i can't state how much i hate being a pastor's kid. im sure i have written this more than once and in more than once place! |
but seriously.. its the worst thing to be known by.. i dont even know what the hell my parents are thinking!! REALLY?! its the poorest job EVER!! CMON!!! i can understand already rich people wanting to be this kinda people but.. POOR PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!
being a PK is absolutely USELESS!!!
1. the learn to say no rule does not apply. people come to ask you to do thing not as a question but as a statement.
2. your privacy is no longer existent! people come and go from your house like its a train station!
3. you are being judged, talked behind and compared to by your actions, the way you dress, your education status, your job, your monetary income and the list goes on....
4. you are expected to do things in the church. its like your job to help.
and those are just the beginning!
people seek religious whatever it is for comfort. to know where they go when they die... blah blah blah.. make them feel better about themselves.
i know where i am going.. im going to hell!! away from all the people at church because i dont want to spend eternity with them! that would be hell!
|why are there so many mamma's goodie tooshoes in this stupid world! what is wrong with these mums! why would you do EVERYTHING for your kids even when they are clearly capable of doing chores, manage their own finances, times, relationships etc etc etc.. the list goes on and on. |
why would you do all the work in the house and have everything prepared for them. they become the most useless people to society! i just don't and can't understand that.
parents who are over protective of their kids:
1. have to make sure they are in their line of sight... (get over yourself. kids like to get up to no good just let them and when they hurt themselves they will figure it out. why let them go through the process? because they learn faster that way the more you say no the more they wanna do it! its common sense... reverse psychology!)
2. have everything prepared hot and ready.. (food is ok, everything isn't! don't have their clothes laid out. don't clean their room for them. don't make sure they bring their lunch. just don't organise anything for them!! they have their zone and if they just can't understand the need to organise and clean, one of these days when they step out into the real world they will have to learn from scratch but most of these uncleaned rooms eventually gets down on their own! less work for you!)
3. making sure they get to places on time.. (just because they are running late doesn't mean you give in and take them. its their responsibility to either notify you beforehand if they need a ride or find their own way even when they are running late. they should have calculated enough time to get out of bed, wash up, eat and whatever it is they have to do. its called time management and if not its the most important of everything! people who can't get somewhere on time or with time to spare are the more irresponsible people.)
4. spoiling kids... (parents who spoil their kids are stupid idiots! parents are suppose to discipline and teach kids.. grandparents, aunties and uncles, other family and friends are suppose to spoil your kids. get your priorities straight!!! keep your kids in line and then when they get spoilt they don't because little dickheads who think they control everyone!)
and this is only the beginning! if you do any of these for your kids, you are creating a group of useless people to society in the time to come!
i am just soo sick of full grown adults who just can't manage their life, let alone have a family and have to manage that too... it causes more stress on the people around them and leads to all the divorces... honestly.. these people should just not get married because once they have kids... this world is DOOMED~!!!!!!
|maybe its a me thing or maybe its a guy thing. either way it is a thing!|
why is it that you have to SAY.. 'saturday is our day' when clearly for the past few weeks since you said that it obviously isn't 'our' saturday at all. we don't go out and we don't even see each other. you are wayyyy too busy for me. weekends are just not a good time for us because you always have something that comes up you have to do or help do or whatever it is.
i always and i mean ALWAYS create time for you regardless how busy or tired i am or even how much i don't want to go out and see your friends. because they aren't my friends, i don't talk to them and i don't have anything to talk to them about!
i just don't understand why you would say it if you aren't going to do it!
now that saturday clearly is not a very good day for you, you ask me to pick another day. it doesn't matter what day i pick its not going to be good for you at all because you won't have time regardless which day of the week i pick!!!
weekend is no good, that we have established. nor is weekday because you work and there is nothing to do on a weekday night other than sex. so how about we just don't have a 'our' day and just we have a day when we get one.
which is whenever you decide to plan one because i am not going to plan anything for us to do until you learn how to show up on time.
there is nothing i hate more than for someone to not show up on time. that is just rude and completely ruins a planned day.
i don't want to be dressed and ready waiting for you for 2 hours and having lunch at 3pm.
1. i am tired and i could have taken a nap in those 2 hours if you told me its going to take you that long
2. i don't 'wait' to eat. i eat when i feel hungry, at best if its being cooked i can wait otherwise i would have satisfied my hunger a long time ago. by 3pm i am no longer hungry and i don't want to eat anything because i feel sick
3. i am always ready when you come to pick me up but why is it that when its the other way round i always have to sit and wait for you to shower and get ready when i arrive!
it is just so frustrating when everything you say and do is just not in sync. i understand you are a guy and nothing you say is suppose to be true because its all just to make us happy and blah blah blah..
but i rather you just not say it at all. its a waste of breath and waste of my time listening.
|dear the fuck wit suzuki swift driver|
i don't understand why you have to brake every 3 seconds and drive 40 in a 70 zone and hold up traffic but if i wasn't in a rush to get to work, i would rear end the shit out of your little fucken swift! i can not have a car for weeks, it means i don't have to go to work. bonus for me!
but i don't know about you!
if you are a learner, please put on your fucken plates so maybe next time i see you i will be nicer but no plates mean full license so you are suppose to know how to fucken drive! but if i do ever see you again and you piss me off braking every 3 seconds and not driving to the speed limit and wobbling in your lane I WILL FUCKEN REAR END THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR CAR FOR THE FUN OF IT!!!!